20120131

DSC_0088

DSC_0092
On the top left corner, displayed: "Get-Into-College Free Pass"

I looked through my 2009 notebook today. It's no wonder I'm so drained now. Actually contemplating taking a year off, but knowing me, I'll probably succumb to staying.

"Sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself."- Miller, Blue like Jazz

tumblr_lunk57LMsC1r53qxoo1_500_large


‘Here! and here! ’ replied Catherine, striking one hand on her forehead, and the other on her breast: ‘in whichever place the soul lives. In my soul and in my heart, I’m convinced I’m wrong!’- Wuthering Heights, possibly the only classical novel I enjoyed. Still haven't fallen out of love with Heathcliff


"Can I be glued to you every minute of our lives? What kind of equality would there be in that? What kind of relationship would that be?"- Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami

tumblr_ljuwaz9NQr1qhtz5xo1_500


잊었던 날들의 슬픈 추억도
다가올 시간의 아픈 기억도
그냥 여기 남겨두기로 해 내 마음을

"They couldn't dominate Death inside the hospital, but they certainly made her behave. They had taught her manners." - Joseph Heller, Catch-22

but I've got to think twice, and I know all the games you play because I play them too, oh but I need some time off from that emotion

"The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity, it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it, a jealous, possessive love that grabs at what it can." -Yann Martel, Life of Pi

기억에 대한 집착을 하기 시작한게 언제지. 오늘은 유난히 머리가 아프다. 지난 수첩들을 보는데, 친구의 옷가짐, 나의 마음가짐, 앞으로 할 일 등등 별의 별게 다 기록되어있다. 재밌게 읽으면서도 한편으론 왜 그나이에 그렇게 다급했을까 라는 생각이 든다.

%EB%B0%B0%EA%B2%BD13

"I'd forgotten my aptitude for inner persuasion. Sometimes it is better to be left wondering than to be left knowing." 11/19/2009

싫어하는 것: Time. 제약. 무능한 것. 미천함. 차별. 가식. 노력만 할 줄 아는 사람. narrow eyes. umbrellas. 정전기. 입술 틀 때. old habits. the word "idioms." pretentiousness. 어쩔 줄 모르겠는데 어쩔거냐고 물어올 때. when two people talk at the same time. 돼지코. judgmental old women. 단골 미용실이 있는 남자. 쫒기는 거. fear. grammar. 기다림. 인내심. 헤어짐. 부족함. 어두움.

"I didn't negotiate with the neighbors before submitting my plan, because I am bull-headed, I want to do what I think I have the right to do, and I don't like being told what to do." -Chip Pigman, The Collapse

Writing is such a habit.

tumblr_lwk8wt2Q8P1qdlt8po1_500

Guichanaso.