morumorum

20120118


But remain beautiful somehow.

Posted by Mothagesso at 11:17 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Mothagesso
Newer Post Older Post Home
Guichanaso
Hobbies include writing, sometimes.

Mothagesso
I just can't.

Uchedaga
Doesn't have a bio yet.

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (61)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ▼  2012 (241)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ▼  January (52)
      • Ducks, a lake sonogram. Guichanaso.
      • Yue Minjun  <a href="http://allenstone.bandcamp....
      • Guichanaso.
      • On the top left corner, displayed: "Get-Into-Co...
      • Remember how it felt to be somewhere for the firs...
      • The common "sincerity" does not necessarily work...
      • After an entire day of trying to explain our case ...
      • Hands are fascinating creatures. <
      • The sunshine woke me up. I saw the little dust s...
      • From a pillow conversation an hour ago. "He's t...
      • "Summer Feeling" taken by Yiannis Issaris on 500px...
      • School, in between engagements. Today! Guichanaso.
      • I feel like a little boy sometimes, trying to pac...
      • I've looked upon whining with an eye of disdain fo...
      • Guichanaso.
      • The blue wrap-around on a red coat is brilliant. I...
      • Today I went out to downtown Evanston to photograp...
      • Do not do this because usually there are storage s...
      • Carey Mulligan Things I really really dislike o...
      • An interesting dialogue about understanding. Gui...
      • My life is jetlagged. Fourteen hours. It's your n...
      • Being in love with yourself comes before falling i...
      • There are so many love songs. And there are more...
      • I realize this is probably confusing, but two peop...
      • Do boundaries exist for those in the inside, or t...
      • "I think I'm lonely," I said. It wasn't that weir...
      • But remain beautiful somehow.
      • Dear Guichanaso, Thank you for your great birthda...
      • On December 5th, 2011, from a diary. "내 생일은 1991...
      • Happy Birthday Loser. God you're old. I don't rem...
      • Leonardo da Vinci: "Art is never finished, only ab...
      • 상황은 간단하게 생각하려고 하면 할수록 간단하지 않아져 버린다. 간단하게 생각하려고 해야 ...
      • Guichanaso.
      • Some old essays and articles. "What I seek...
      • Endings are often new beginnings, so here's a big...
      • Today I come to terms with my affinity for paran...
      • I'm not a gourmet. A passionate amateur gourmet I...
      • Disclaimer: Most of what I say here is rubbish T...
      • Dear Mothagesso, Evanston certainly has a sense o...
      • "A portrait is not a likeness. The moment an emo...
      • Dear Guichanaso, I think there was someone ju...
      • I'm actually having a really shit day so here goes...
      • The back of a person's head is always fun to ph...
      • The bed is a very personal space. And light, too....
      • Every moment is an infatuation. My older sister o...
      • Right now I very much enjoy sky-inspired greens an...
      • In the beginning stages of a relationship, I fin...
      • Touch me, remind me who I am. -Stanley Kunitz Gui...
      • Today in poetry class we had an assignment to writ...
      • In rhythm, many things in life move. Music helps ...
      • In English, the standard season's greetings would...
      • ' 책에서 봤는대요 고통과 소금은 똑같대요 '' 정말? 왜? '' 컵에다 소금을 넣어 ...
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.