Dear Guichanaso,
Thank you for your great birthday wishes. Or, accusations.
You rarely make syntactical mistakes. You commit more grammatical and other linguistic ones, like saying "syntactical" to refer to a pronunciation mistake. And I promise you the war will never end.
Your dramatic feelings are like hot potatoes. I bounce them around in my hands. I try to do something cool with it, to impress you, probably. It feels like some deep, hot shit.
I guess they're just potatoes.
I love potatoes.
More than sweet potatoes.
Blissfully on my bed and full of thank-you's in my head,
Mothagesso
Thank you for your great birthday wishes. Or, accusations.
You rarely make syntactical mistakes. You commit more grammatical and other linguistic ones, like saying "syntactical" to refer to a pronunciation mistake. And I promise you the war will never end.
Your dramatic feelings are like hot potatoes. I bounce them around in my hands. I try to do something cool with it, to impress you, probably. It feels like some deep, hot shit.
I guess they're just potatoes.
I love potatoes.
More than sweet potatoes.
Blissfully on my bed and full of thank-you's in my head,
Mothagesso