The common "sincerity" does not necessarily work in my favor. It may not mirror what I truly want. "Sincerity" may not be sincere. Because it gets stretched with the structural constraint as well as altered by the environmental factors. Because it gets muddled with the voices of others, that thing that he said amidst a cup of coffee. Because it gets overlapped with memories, the things that the cardiovascular muscles must remember, since the heart beats and aches. And because the droplets of time will eventually wear everything out, make it unrecognizable. Just that much, we cannot trust ourselves, when we say we're "sincere."
It may win hearts and resuscitate love. It may get you to places with people. But know that the spirit might just leave one day. Making the hearts uninteresting, love burdensome and untrue, people not in your mind, and you left cold and guilty. Sincerity screwed you over. It will leave you astray.
It's a powerful tool to move people, and it is abused as it is put into words, most often. Words are not responsible for its consequences. So you shouldn't trust it, be wary of it.
All this, do I sincerely mean it? Or am I writing this in defense of my lack of support for sincerity. My lies to myself.
Well, I need you to help me out, Seussfish.
A lot of advice that I give others is actually advice that I should give myself.
Mothagesso.

