20120125

I've looked upon whining with an eye of disdain for way too long to have just acknowledged--I love to whine. I think it stems from high school, when camaraderie was pretty much built on mutual whining. "Ugh the SATs" "Ugh that guy again" "Ugh we have so much in common", things like that. But what is it people look for when they whine? Is it for the consolation, or to just hear themselves talk about it, or to release the tension that builds up when one holds something in for too long, or for a reality check, What Is It? And why do we feel the need to share that with someone else, who probably can't relate to us to begin with?

0156
This encapsulates my feelings toward Wednesdays

On days like this is when I realize that coffee is actually a genius invention geared toward making people grossly dependent on it to carry themselves through days and weeks and months, because COFFEE (pause) makes going to sleep significantly more difficult and, thus, makes getting up more difficult, and then you're left needing coffee in order to wake up, and the coffee you have during the day stays with you till nighttime, which makes going to sleep even harder than the day before, which really just only kind of distorts your sleep schedule, a teensy bit. Am I annoying you with the qualifiers? Good, they're intended to be. I also miss my room when it was clean. And I've been meaning to clean it for awhile but I almost feel like its out of my grasp now. Its an eerie thing, to feel overpowered by a room that's meant to revolve around you. I have to tiptoe around its...... traps? Obstacles? Limbs???? I feel like I've created a monster.


Something I've been thinking about:

tumblr_lww6f3yxYg1qcp9gro1_500_large

Guichanaso.