Quite frequently, we don't know enough about ourselves, and we don't know ourselves well enough, to make a good decision for ourselves. What we think we know about ourselves, are usually constructed out of two or three coincidental recurrences of thought and reaffirmation from few friends. Few opinions, few thoughts, create the conceptualized notion of ourselves. But what we see and paint ourselves to be is never exactly ourselves, and frequently, it's mile apart. So I come to doubt my own idea of myself, as much as you need that to hold on to yourself or break out of yourself.
How do you just be, without disliking yourself? Just how do you exactly know yourself, and just how exactly do you know others and others know you? Dramaturgial theory doesn't really help "Nosce te ipsum." I guess it's not to reach the goal but more to strive for it. I hate that theme in modernity.
I guess it doesn't really matter.
Mothagesso.
