After years of self-watching and analyzing, I have reached a conclusion: I'm not very jelly.
I would, however, classify myself as someone with an immense capacity for jealousy. Mainly stemming from sensitivity, and perhaps sentimentality, I could (in time) possibly turn into a possessive, territorial monster. Such prospects; such promising potentiality! Again, its the small things that matter more.
(Pssst: I used your word in there hopefully you noticed because if not I seem illiterate and I dislike that)
But then I could also choose not to. And that, I tttthink (oh god I hope), is the distinguishing factor between someone who is an uncontrollable furball of emotional chaos and me, a well-controlled furball. Sure, some things get to me, and kind of linger in that grey state of iffiness. But I could choose to ignore that, given time.
Unless, a cue!
Games in life start with a signal. The wave of a flag. A gunshot. Then you know it's okay to begin.
Guichanaso.