20120206


Sometimes I really believe I've run out of love.

But I do agree with you, I live to remember as well. Cherishing comes with giving value, and noticing, being fascinated, giving value to the act of fascination. If I can't remember, I just lost that moment. The world forgot. But it was there a second ago.. wasn't it? Gone without a trace.

Then again.. "Caring is not an advantage," said a line from a movie.

I've never not had a book in my hand as a little girl. And as a bigger girl, too, I don't think I ever stopped reading. Yeah, people aren't books. I know that. Unlike books, people have multiple titles, conflicts that I may never understand, endings that haven't occurred yet, beginnings that are unrecognized, chapters that spew and invade, sentences go unfinished and thoughts trail into nothing all the time, a thousand and one contributing editors, I know that. People can't be written down. Stop guessing! I remind myself every day.

tumblr_ly3c5ad7eh1qkgii6o1_1280_large

In desperate need of a weather man, Guichanaso.