20120201

Good morning! 

My sleep schedule is in a different world today. Another thing that seems to be in a different world are my earphones, as I cannot find them anywhere in the room. Hopefully I didn't leave them in Michigan. Worst state in the world.

asian_top_modles_1440ST_4003


tumblrlro_rrewpaw_large_large


tumblr_lyl2mydVVu1qlozqgo1_500_large

Something I've been thinking about lately is subjectivity in beauty standards.

There's a strange art exhibit in our Norbucks building that's always open. It's been displayed for about a month so far, and yet on the two times I've walked in there waiting for coffee, there was no one else in the gallery. The exhibit supposedly draws inspiration from the human form. It's fabric-based, I think, though I didn't look into it quite carefully. Even now there is no one inside. Fabric reorganized to resemble human limbs and bodies sit, on walls, staring out onto a void crowd.

I think art is something you need to appreciate by yourself. I could be wrong, and I could also be super biased, as I believe almost everything needs to be done solo. Its just the receptiveness we (I) carry around. Almost like a fifth sense. Wait no--ignore me. I really don't yet know what I'm talking about.

Written on a hallmate's door: "Would you like you if you met you?"

Guichanaso.