20120213



I always had bad sinuses. Always, blowing my nose or breathing through my mouth. I think it messed around my olfactory senses sometimes, since I think I smell a little less. I realized that it is really annoying to hear someone constantly sniff with stuffed nose. I try to not do it, and carry around a tissue everywhere. This condition also means that, if the environment is dry, I just get a lot of buggers. This is also very annoying.

My tendons are apparently hyperflexible. I am more flexible than a lot of my friends, and consequently, my ankles are, too. This just means that whenever I trip, instead of the ankle supporting itself, it'll sprain itself. The more you sprain, the more flexible tendons get.

I also frequently get canker sores in my mouth. One or two per season. Once I was accidentally hit by a soccer ball in the face, and actually had a cut open wound inside my mouth. I thought it was a canker sore, so I poured chemical to burn it off. It just worsened the open wound. I did it at least three more times. It took at least a month to heal.

I used to eat food quite salty. With my mother's decree, I tried to stop salting at all. I don't salt anything now. I just pepper things until everyone in the table just stares at my plate agape. Meat and Western cuisine were the primary diet for me. But I now enjoy salad (more so with chicken), and coming to America made me a big fan of Korean food. I try to drink a lot of water.

Whenever I was sick, I had to get intravenous ringer's solution put into my body for 2-3 hours to get better. I never wanted this. My mom always insisted. I would usually resist, fall asleep, only to wake up and find out that my mom has my arms all ready for the injection.

Sicknesses. Whenever I was sick, I never said I was. My mom would be the one who stopped me from going to school. It's not that I loved school so much; I would've loved to skip. But I just didn't know if my body was actually sick-- even when they clearly were. I know all these things about myself now, but I was pretty dumb like that. Really not knowing how I am, how I am feeling.

But I am rarely upset and I'm real easy to make happy.



Mothagesso.