20120206

I used to hate questions because they seemed invasive. But then I realized people aren`t as private as I thought them to be, so I felt encouraged and asked more questions. I also realized that many even appreciated questions and took them as a sign of interest. But none of this changes the fact that I`m still annoyed as hell when people ask me questions. Please find the effort to figure shit out for yourself.

Its very unfortunate; we realize our wrongdoings only after the demise of a relationship. Only after we have lost what we had hoped to keep are we capable of enlightening ourselves. Sometimes I wonder if we`re actually meant to be happy. But then again, sometimes I wonder if being happy doesn`t mean to entail a certain satisfaction, but a constant area in life where dissatisfaction necessarily remains to jab us in the knee. Only when I know I could do better--when I know I'm doing something wrong--do I seek improvement, maturity, sense.

I believe in moments. I believe in fleeting thoughts. I believe in everything transient and undetermined. I believe in a world with no rules but a pattern. I believe in familiarity but never a fix. I believe in colors. I believe in a minute light flash across a metallic surface. The metal surface itself is not important. I believe in insignificance.

"We are all a little weird, and life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it....."

Sometimes I believe god made us speak different languages for a reason, because he knew that if we all understood and collaborated with each other we'd be greater than him. So he divided us up and is, currently, having exquisite fun watching us roam in our provincial circles, never achieving anything, never truly understanding different cultures and gaining outside knowledge, and never wanting to. He made us scared of changes and differences ...and hes watching! Allllofittttttt! How freaking scary is that!

Guichanaso.