morumorum

20121109

En route to meet you!

Guichanaso.
Posted by Guichanaso at 8:18 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
Guichanaso
Hobbies include writing, sometimes.

Mothagesso
I just can't.

Uchedaga
Doesn't have a bio yet.

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (61)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ▼  2012 (241)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (30)
      • Can I say-- that my personal life mission has bee...
      • I used to take a negative stance against people w...
      • Winter is cold if without any distraction. Moth...
      • The day after a wonderfully delightful Thanksgivi...
      • WHY DOES RAMEN SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT TIMES WHEN...
      • Lacking motivation, and consequently reason or...
      • In the shower I always think to myself, this is wh...
      • Yeah if I never had to do anything I probably woul...
      • We're all people with peculiar, and particular, ...
      • Dear Clean People of the World, You make me uncom...
      • It seems like life is not all for the fun. Bu...
      • Spent a lot of time this quarter hating me. Some f...
      • Do you remember the most delicious dish you h...
      •  The two times I went to therapy I really liked it...
      • For the first time in quite a few years, I d...
      • En route to meet you! Guichanaso.
      • Guichanaso and I are friends, but we really ha...
      • Will I have ever gotten appreciation of this pla...
      • Chicago was one of the first cities I learned, and...
      • My skin had an allergic reaction two weeks ago and...
      • It was constricting, in a way. An uncomfortable ...
      • As much as I would like to be patriotic, I find it...
      • "Whereas for the philosophy of knowledge, the f...
      • Many of the few political theory alum I have talk...
      • I would be the best. dog. ever. I realized t...
      • I have long thought no one read this crap. No one ...
      • I have to pee. THE sense of urgency I get when I ...
      • 'There's a whale, there's a whale, there's a whal...
      • Relaxation by celebrating. 항상 생각하건대 슬프고 피곤하고...
      • He says, "Guichanaso, you should write!" Pho...
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (52)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.