20120512

Wishing for something you don't have is a beautiful activity. Wishing for something you can't have is a little different.

Air is good. A friend of mine brought over a glass bottle with M&M's, and I've grown fond of refilling it with M&M's so I could eat M&M's out of the bottle whenever I wanted. It's a great aesthetic tool, not to mention a bit of an entertainment, thrown into what used to be a blase experience: eating colored chocolate. But it's silly because I filled the bottle with peanut M&M's as well and I hate peanuts. I think I got it for substance. Because they're fatter. They fill up the void. So it'd seem as if I had more to choose from, although if I shook the bottle and got a peanut M&M, I'd put it right back in the bottle and shake until I got a normal one. The bottle is now predominantly peanut. Gas is bad.

Let it go, Petty. Win some, lose some.


tumblr_lwmrgfrNvf1qlqncyo1_500_large

Guichanaso.