20120527

The daze after school year is hard to wear off. It's a pleasant sort of disruption. No more patterns. No more "tomorrow's readings" to do everyday. You're free, the weather is great, go, go and do things! And usually if there aren't any plans (which would usually also just daze you out, and is sort of a pleasant disruption), this just becomes waking up at 1PM, doing absolutely nothing for a while, and not being able to think what you should do. As my friend said on a phone call with his mother: "Mom. I'm being intentionally negligent. I haven't been for so long, and for these few days, I have decided that I will be negligent about things. I will take care of these things in few days."

But working and running on schedule are my natural state. Not a workaholic, quite relaxed, but I'm too young to just sit back and relax. The energy is priceless. Ticklish. It was enough of beautiful campus of the College I love, running across random beloved people. Tomorrow, freshening up.

You know that you're tired when you just lie on the bed for no reason, close your eyes without falling asleep, think about billion stupid things, then think, "I've been just lying down there for a while," just to immediately forget what i was thinking about. It's like, your brain shrank and there's only space for no thoughts at all. Squeezing in a wise thought into that space and deciding to sleep.


Mothagesso.