20120518

May 18th at 6PM,

I thought to myself, I like mess! Mess is comfy. Mess is inviting. Mess is natural.

tumblr_m472owMlBH1qjr1dco1_500_large
This was what I got when I googled "messy."

However. Mess when trying to compose a resume and a coverletter and an application for a widely coveted position is not good. Mess, when applying for a summer school program, is a distraction. Mess is unhelpful. It's also domineering, stubborn, unruly, and infectious. 

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. The rents are flying in next weekend. Hide all the evidence! Hide the candy, the unwashed towels, the socks already hidden under the bedpost! Hide them deeper! Which reminds me, I have to vacuum. Fuuudge. That machine terrifies me. It stands in the corner of my room and stares at me as if to judge, you disgusting mess. I could clean you up in a second. I moved it behind my trash can.You deserve to be in my dust bin, it told me.

Get done today:
Paper Application
Summer application
Resume
Plane ticket
Portfolio
Get started on art project (oh my)

Guichanaso.