morumorum

20120505

Fuck you.

Guichanaso
Posted by Guichanaso at 6:50 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
Guichanaso
Hobbies include writing, sometimes.

Mothagesso
I just can't.

Uchedaga
Doesn't have a bio yet.

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (61)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ▼  2012 (241)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (26)
      • !
      • The daze after school year is hard to wear off. I...
      • Ah Fuck Digital Art and Haughty Artists
      • Today at 6PM,
      • May 22nd at 6PM
      • One of my favorite linguistic stylistic choice ...
      • Horrible
      • Green
      • May 18th at 6PM,
      • Today at 6PM,
      • MORUMORUM IS NOW MORUMORUM.US
      • The first song I remember listening to and th...
      • I always rediscover my love for my college. Perh...
      • I HAVE NO ARTSY FRIENDS WHO'LL GO TO A MUSEUM WITH...
      • Wishing for something you don't have is a beautif...
      • Here's a weird daydreamy thoughts. The world ...
      • I went to the photography seminar exhibition t...
      • It's unusually foggy outside.
      •  Diana's Bow - Curt Renz I used to think t...
      • Thought vomit
      • Fuck you. Guichanaso
      • To doubt your athletic abilities in a sincere way...
      • What does it mean to be a friend? Guichanaso.
      • Friends doubting my athletic abilities. "If I th...
      • "In need of a time out"
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (52)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.