20120506

Thought vomit

Please care less!
Please care less!
Please care less!

Fiction professor gave a new sketch topic, and it mandates 1) a character 2) a setting, and 3) no flashbacks. Worst. Should not have gone to office hours to talk about what I hate most about story writing. Also,

Missed Thursday's journalism lecture. New assignment is out. Can't figure out due date nor the assignment. Memo due monday. Group wants it done by sunday. Grrrreat. Assignments entail video, which means travelling down to Edgewater. I hate texting classmates asking about "what I missed." Should have gone to lecture. Was sick that morning, but maybe I just wanted to be sick. Or maybe the prospect of going to lecture made me sick. Caught me at a vulnerable moment? You never know..

David brought up this blog over dinner last night where there were a group of five or so friends. It felt super weird having it brought up in real life. I forgot this existed for other people too. I equated it with my room, "group categorized" is more like it, and not many people know about my room, so I guess I assumed the same for this. Then I called Michael to talk about how weird it was that other people were reading, to which he concurred, but Stephen reminded me: "You did post it on Facebook." I did.

Facebook is the root of all that must be yanked. But because I cannot yank, I will slowly tug.

Guichanaso.