"I thought about this word, 'soothe.'
We've always all been searching for that something that is us, you know, that aligns most well with the unchangeable things within us. When I was going around learning the stories behind people's tattoos, some meaningful, some meaningless, I asked myself what I would tattoo myself with. And I couldn't think of a single thing. I said to myself, 'fuck, I don't have a single thing that I wouldn't mind keeping on myself? As a reminder or as a guidance or something?'
And few days ago I thought about the word 'soothe' and I liked it a lot. I think that might be what I want to do. More so to soothe my troubles, all the tensions within me and rough dips ahead of me, but also to soothe others for their worries and concerns and whatnot.
'Soothe' is not solving or improving. It doesn't meddle with the trouble itself. It doesn't change the course of the thought or alter how they were originally feeling. It just atones. Smoothes it out. Caring, not controlling. Relaxes. Quells. Covers.
I don't know, I thought maybe it came close to who I want to be."
Mothagesso.
(This is Mothagesso, finishing the post that Guichanaso prematurely posted on my behalf)
