20120730

Collage


January 26th, 2012

I visualize the process of character-building during our college education and life afterward as sculpting. Or I justify it that way. Each class is a stroke of sculpting. We retain minimal knowledge of the class, although while at it, we were so careful about it. Shit it just sculpted away, no where to be seen, leaving a void, void because we know that there was something there once. But as long as we keep at that shit, at the end, we become the sculpture we want to look like. Also, if you fuck shit up, there's no going back. You can't add shit if you fucked some shit up. You can't go back in time. You just have to make the entire thing smaller or something by chipping away whole of a lot to hide it. And it's okay. You'll fuck shit up, and you'll always sculpt way more than what you planned to. The smaller you are, people might not understand all the chipping away that had to take place. The time that was spent. The delicacy it possesses. But I call that humility so don't worry. And if you feel like you just became a fucking dust, I think that works too. People call dust fine, not coarse. They are soft. As long as you keep chipping it away, not building it up. The only thing you build up is your sculpting skills.


Mothagesso.