morumorum

20120731

First hit on Google.

Guichanaso.
Posted by Guichanaso at 7:21 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
Guichanaso
Hobbies include writing, sometimes.

Mothagesso
I just can't.

Uchedaga
Doesn't have a bio yet.

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (61)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ▼  2012 (241)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (17)
      • First hit on Google. Guichanaso.
      • Mothagesso, I miss talking to you. I feel as thoug...
      • January 20th, 2012 Love do...
      • Collage
      • Ease
      • question
      • "I thought about this word, 'soothe.'We've alw...
      • Some updates 1 Started work at an Evanston cafe t...
      • I Say "Also" A Lot
      • I usually know when I make a friend, becaus...
      • I relate.You should write, Guichanado. Mothag...
      • A simple reminder for a decently led life would b...
      • Guichanaso: "You're always lonely. Stop drinking....
      • "Class rules," I remember reading on the corner o...
      • Family
      • 1 People talk about their ideals, types, drea...
      • "So, one of my friends said that th...
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (52)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.