"Yeah, you should come on Thursday. Our topic is 'work hard, party hard' and we'll just be talking about how awesome that is."
"What. I would be like, 'hell no...' I mean, I haven't reached such perfect efficiency yet, and I don't think I can, so I will keep working on it. But if it was a point that can be reached, and had I the option to go for it, I'd never do it. I feel like people who are actually living by those principles are frequently weird. Too divided, too uptight, I don't know. If you are able to work hard and party hard, that means you know what both of them are exactly. I don't. I'm still figuring them out and I'm pretty sure the best work or the best parties I've had all came from unexpected things any way."
Mothagesso.
"What. I would be like, 'hell no...' I mean, I haven't reached such perfect efficiency yet, and I don't think I can, so I will keep working on it. But if it was a point that can be reached, and had I the option to go for it, I'd never do it. I feel like people who are actually living by those principles are frequently weird. Too divided, too uptight, I don't know. If you are able to work hard and party hard, that means you know what both of them are exactly. I don't. I'm still figuring them out and I'm pretty sure the best work or the best parties I've had all came from unexpected things any way."
Mothagesso.