A Greek investigative journalist released a list of two thousand something Greeks who have bank accounts in Switzerland, a possible sign of tax evasion.
Everyone will not fail to hear the echoes of Julian Assange. Investigative release megaphoned through the internet and social media, the sounds multiplied in ways that we had never imagined. Masses started to talk directly with these megaphones that only journalists held. Journalists started to incorporate this faceless mass-talk. Everything echoes now. And these sounds got the government not just debunked but desecrated. Is this encouraging heroism of the individuals, or is it finally the age of collective intellect, and the power of the masses finally? What is happening, is this good, should this be encouraged or should this be a one time thing? It was a new power with old, raw morals. We didn't know what appropriate responsibility and limitations to give this new power. History rolls forward in the mud pile.
'Yeah, I am also not the biggest on the argument that claims the riches of the rich should be used to solve all the problems.' This political argument mixes heated moral sentiments and numbers into the hallways of what Rawls perhaps envisioned. 'It's understandable on an individual level. But the individual's interest is not always of the public's. And it's not about sacrificing your individual interest, but more so modifying it. In South Korea, they had the biggest foreign exchange crisis in the early nineties, so there was a campaign to donate gold for the country, and people donated all their gold jewelries, and even gold crowns. South Korea got out of it faster than anyone in the history of IMF, and IMF records our success. Noblesse oblige?' More a temporary unification of all will, all parts of the soul of the republic. 'It was just the power of the people, not people of the power.'
'I think I'm more a Jeffersonian meritocrat.'
'Ew, categories are disgusting.'
'Well, I think you just sound like a person who ignores and condescends on other people, and think that they are somehow smarter than the rest of these people.'
'I mean, I guess so. Perhaps the potential I can consider, but the reality is that some people are smarter.'
What I am part of refuted what I am.
So, it's, maybe, about being able to be the meritocratic individual I am and being the humanized individual of pan-sympathy or something. Because human is capable.
So, it's, maybe, about being able to be the meritocratic individual I am and being the humanized individual of pan-sympathy or something. Because human is capable.
'I don't like it. It's auto-tuned.'
'But it's so soothing. It's so soothing.'
Complexity and capability, for the future.
Collecting voices,
Mothagesso.
Mothagesso.