20120912

요즘 생각하는 것들.

Never settle. One can always get better.

Try to say no

Maple syrup is surprisingly good with lemon juice.

Crazy dreams--traveling in Tokyo via train, every compartment served a different purpose. Like one compartment would be for entertainment, and I'm talking video game stations. The next would be beds. The next would be restaurants. The next would be a newsreading cafe.

Another one I had was one in which a racist white old lady was trying to teach her grandchild to not come near me because I was Asian. Setting: playground. Sentiment: what?

And the last one I'll mention is one with my friend Kevin who apparently had an illegitimate child he birthed in 5th grade. He was showing me photos of his daughter in his dorm room. She had pigtails.

언젠가부터 부모님 뵈면 마음이 저린다

"I know you like it when I worry about you"

There is a difference between looking smart, being smart, pretending to be smart, sounding smart, getting good grades, and being diligent.

Spotted in St. Paul: "Hearmore hearing aid"

Get some mucho mango

For the rest of forever

Girls have the most banal conversations in dressing/fitting rooms

Selflessness. What is it?

Guichanaso.