I've begun to spike my coffee.
Studying was easier in high school. Keeping track of things in high school, you know, going to classes was such a breeze because we'd sit in the same classroom while professors rotated. That sounds like a bizarre scenario in retrospect but now I get the genius of it!
The other day someone asked me about high school and they were amazed I wasn't studying IE or Economics at Northwestern because, according to whatever experience they'd had with Daewon graduates, they're all in some sort of "industry." That was a funny claim that I didn't know how to respond to. I think I blabbed something along the lines of, "Yeah they tend to be that way," which isn't an answer at all. I wondered if he thought I was a copout. But truth is, I'd feel so suffocated in an Economics lecture. It's all so terribly uninteresting, and the strange generalizations and graphs they (economists) make assume things behave along a course. I think. But that's just me, perhaps justifying my reasons for not doing something everyone else is doing. There, enough passive aggression for today.
Meeting people is funny business. Generally I go into every social scenario thinking everyone can and should get along, but I've come to believe that's not always true. Well, no, people can get along, especially with effort from both parties involved. But some people are just easier to get close to--whether it be because you come with similar moral standpoints, similar interests, families, humor, religion, political beliefs, habits. Oh, habits are the best! Like when you run into someone who tells you, "Yeah I read self-help books sometimes and underline and annotate them," you just feel so strange because you do that too.
Guichanaso.