20121221

Ridiculous 5.5 credit course load this semester, really no one will or should sympathize nor understand. Regret rather than celebration creeps up after everything, for not having learned as much as I can, just like all the other semesters, for not having lived up as much as I can, like all the other semesters, except this time around this I'm actually getting close to the end. This is scary. When did time fly, and what did it leave me? Classic dilemma. Anyway, really no use to being sad about the past. At least this semester I feel like I have learned a lot more about, about myself and about how to actually work hard. I am sad that these precious college years are being spent to learn what some others learned in high school or were equipped with when they were born, but it is what it is. A takeaway: work when there is work to do. Also: give at least 3 days for any paper more than 6 pages.

Here's to a better semester next year. Talk to more professors, make more friends, do more interesting things in my free time, indulge in my passions, moderate all passions, work out, participate more in extracurriculars, get a fucking internship, do the readings and turn in everything on time, write better, love my family more-- my sister and my mother, think and do something big, pick up interesting interests and hobby.

All this, assuming that the world doesn't end. I do hope there's some minor apocalyptic weather at one point just to thrill these people who were prepping for this.


Mothagesso.