20121212


A while ago, I used to wish that I would be who I was.

"This semester has been just, my general happiness level was never so higher. I was just happy most of the times, even when I'm sad. I would feel stressed out for a second, and just think, 'but hey, it's alright.' So I just always didn't mind."

"Listen to this song. It's just such a happy song. My mother likes songs like this, except it might be a little too bassy for her. She just likes simple songs. She says, 'I don't like sad songs. The world is tough and sad already, why would I want to listen to listen to something that will make me sadder?' She listens to simple songs. Simple happy rock from the 90's, Mozart, just piano and nothing else, ambient song you'd expect to hear ta Disney Land. She loved happy songs."

"Listen, mayne."

Appreciating is just a habit once you get your awe-switch on. Hah.
Sunny, jeans cold, shirts slacked, cigarettes, talks about life's and thoughts.


Who am I now?


Mothagesso.