morumorum

20120405

Nick-Farrell-Photography-600x386_large


tumblr_lvrhmyjRpE1qzkcvdo1_500

281

tumblr_lo0h9k2r2a1qelu6yo1_500

closer2

tumblr_krn7y9MH4r1qzmhamo1_400_large

tumblr_lxhjxp1PPY1qzcapfo1_500_large

tumblr_ltnoy9jI4a1qdkjypo1_500_large

2vl5dvd_large

390910_312310128795825_100000505229129_1346237_43850404_n_large

164169_499730763488_544808488_5809145_4197195_n_large

tumblr_lxieyjhe5X1r9kkfko1_500_large

tumblr_lx5d1gN4Vz1qd3wdoo1_500_large

3300869893_7b500d2f9b_large

tumblr_kprgkmnwdk1qzz3wdo1_500

tumblr_l2f1klcVRr1qzccmno1_500_large

405842_354301921263312_100000505229129_1483601_1112276105_n_large

tumblr_lyoqfqrNaw1qg5e1eo1_500_large

2058439_460s_large

tumblr_lyoq51lVzC1qg5e1eo1_500_large

Nick-Farrell-Photography-4-600x399_large

I'm out to peeve you. Guichanaso.
Posted by Guichanaso at 1:20 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home
Guichanaso
Hobbies include writing, sometimes.

Mothagesso
I just can't.

Uchedaga
Doesn't have a bio yet.

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (61)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (12)
  • ▼  2012 (241)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ▼  April (17)
      • Reading is great. I spend most of my reading time ...
      • In high school I shared a locker with two other g...
      • "Perhaps love is the process of my leading you, g...
      • Today I had a 9AM class that I had to rush through...
      • So this dude is quoted in like the introductory q...
      • Today I saw something so incredibly real. I wante...
      • Many struggles we all have, and had. And tad bit t...
      • Things to do, and an Education. - profile: contac...
      • "It is not enough to conquer, one must learn to se...
      • Today at dinner, I was described as a Type B ind...
      • Ego really is a funny thing. I think a lot of p...
      • Ego is a funny thing. You hold yourself higher (in...
      • "Carpe diem, seize the day, live the moment, appre...
      • As I grow older each year I become more conv...
      • Short memory lapse makes time fly. Mothagesso.
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (52)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.