20131009

I was thinking about apologies. You know, when you're busy and lazy, when you're inept at being adept. Taking all the time in the world to do things, being so inefficient and irrational and hectic in all of my thoughts and decisions.

-

"I, you know, I thought at a liberal arts school, I would narrow my focus, but it just sort of multiplied it. This spring I've applied to bunch of finance internships because there were more chances of getting one of those. But I ended up working at a start-up and I loved it. So for now, I'm looking into strategy and management consulting in big or boutique firms with in-house training and everything. It would be pretty transferrable whatever I decide to do later. I've also been recently thinking of different kind of more creative consultancies as well: design, marketing and innovation consultants. I guess I just want to break into a dynamic environment to get as diverse exposure as possible. In a similar vein, I'm also interested in working in start-up incubators and accelerators. It's like entrepreneurship but without the risk-"

"What do you really want to do?"

-

I guess I want to liven up. All dead like this, tired and lazy. Maybe I'm scared or in denial? Stuff starts to fall through between your fingers left and right, and you have to say sorry both up and down. Apologies, apologies. To myself, too! Sorry.

I've become pretty good at apologizing. Not at ease or in terms with it, but in a healthy habit of doing it a little more frequently than others? I gotta take it like a big man.


'To be big, I must be firm even when it's cold.'

'That's what she said.'

-

I don't know, I just like thinking about cool things and I hope to write more about it. Do more creative things to make it more artistic maybe. But mainly I just like hanging out. Being witty and funny. To be a hero on the stage without any risk but as real as it can be, just no memory of what happened. I like listening to music but don't dare to learn it.I want to be very academic and I just don't find myself being able to do it. I used to take photos more often. I use to be just as aimless but maybe a little less half-assed?

Elephants were cool, but they became really cool when I learned that they never forget.

-

'I feel like I've been awake forever.'







Mothagesso.