Whenever I am crushed by work (and shame about my exorbitant procrastination and severe lack of discipline), I used to hope that I could freeze time just for the rest of the world, and not for me, so I could get my work done during the frozen time. Going back in time just entails too much other possibilities, like, would I be retaining the knowledge I have in the present? With the time-freeze power, I'll just have to be discreet and not let anyone know how I did all the work in a second. But then I would always think about this: do I die earlier then because I would've lived up a portion of my life during that frozen time? I went through this thought multiple times, probably every time I was crushed with work, like I am now. Wonder what this line of reasoning reveals about me. Or at least it's just something about me.
Mothagesso.
Mothagesso.
