12-inch snow storm and 1 degree fahrenheit temperature.
Text log between me and my friend, both studying for the final exam of our population class.
Mothagesso: Yeah, what if I literally can't make it to the exam tomorrow? Irresponsible Mother Nature.
T: "Well, it looks like I can't leave my house. Sorry, Finals!"
M: "Sorry, Uncle Education! Blame Mother Nature and Father Time. I hope Aunty Intelligence is well."
T: Uncle Education is my favorite but such a bastard sometimes.
M: Yeah. He fucked a bitch named bureaucracy and has a bastard son named Finals. I need to baby sit him this whole week. He also might fuck my ass.
T: Ass fucking babies man. They'll get ya.
M: Yeah. Inter-conceptual incest among abstract systems and theories really has to stop. Or else it will be the end of everyone's ass virginity ever.
T: And we need ass virginity to exist in this world. Or all is lost.
M: Well, if we all lost it figuratively, then it'd be a step towards gender equality.
T: But we were all fucked by a bastard son. We need Aunt Intelligence with a strap on.
M: Yeah. Coercive population control on those promiscuous abstract concepts!
Mothagesso.