20130808


A. What are your favourite smells?
There are so many. The smell of old books, fresh coffee, shoe polish, caramel, wood, mild vanilla, Chance, but most importantly, the way my mom smells.
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
I can.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else?
It's kind of a venn diagram. My mom knows the most about my temperaments. What I dislike, what'll get me going, the things I love to hear, just like that. She also knows exactly how to upset me. Jenna knows the most about the way I interact with others. She's also perceptive about my tastes, my ambitions and self-identity, and how they have evolved over time. Akhil knows contemporary me the best. I don't know to what extent though.
D. What song did you last listen to?
Silky Soul by KEV//BOT.
F. Do you like The Beatles?
I had a phase where I was fascinated by Ono and Lennon's relationship. During that time I listened to a lot of their stuff, but I don't know them very well.
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
Grey
H. Do you cook often?
Wouldn't that be nice
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
A Korean film about an artist from the Chosun era.
J. Can you sew?
Yes!
K. What is your favorite fruit?
I like all fruit but mangoes.
L. Are you health conscious?
It hasn't hit me yet.
N. Do you curse a lot?
Sometimes
O. When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
Well the last time I had beer was two weeks ago.
P. Are you pro life or pro choice?
Pro choice
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Korean food, irrationally so.
R. What was the last book you purchased?
Donald Barthelme's Sixty Stories.
S. Where was your last vacation?
Home, to Atlanta, to see the rents.
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
No I haven't. I had my forehead stitched once, though. Was riding a kickboard on the top of some steps and stumbled down, back in Korea, when I was five. Scars remain to tell the tale.
Y. How do you like your eggs?
Sunny-side up!
Z. What was your last argument about and who with?
With my mom. We were having a phone conversation and I began to talk about photography, to which she responded something along the lines of, "Remember, that's not your major." I became really upset and snapped at her. I told her I wished she'd appreciate my creative side more. She apologized to me the next day, but I don't think she gets it.

Guichanaso