20130529


What is passion? And art, in relation to passion, and vice versa?
It seems normal to assume that art is the product of some passion, and
to make sure, any product of any passion, most likely an art of some sort.
Also, any form and memory of art is more perishable than more eternal.
Most passion is exhaustible as much as it is inexhaustible.

I'd like both words to somehow work into my life, to make it really great.
Life of art and passion, the art and passion of life!
I know these chunks of words are objects hidden in my mind and time,
but it's also in these little words I get lit.

How does necessity and desire translate to passion?
Frequently, I am split between the money and the dream,
like everybody else.
I don't have a high definition view of my dream, nor the money,
like some other people.
When concerns are real enough and no facts are verified,
when no affirmations are delivered to my existence from either dream or money,
that's when a sort of lazy forever limbo happens,
I feel like.

There's something else I'm missing in the formula, the planning board.
this picture.
Courage, or something. But all that stuff is all watery stuff.
We can't see them when it's bright out, and
when you can see them it could be annoying.
On foggy days, the waters nice, and
on those days of ennui we can think with an unusual serenity.

Words freeze the time and thought of the moment,
or maybe they are in their own world without time.
They are drier, but no means dry.
People can be annoying, and so can words,
but I feel like the words of the people can teach you in a foggier way.
More pleasantly arid.


From some interviews with a music producer, Knxwledge:

If you get down in front of your Mac Book, you grab a bunch of records you pick up some samples – what does a usual day of yours look like?


I wake up and I have to go to work, regretting that. Sometimes I even bring my computer to work with me. It doesn’t disturb anybody if I make music. I make music everyday, I wake up, and I do it as long as I can and as much as I can.

Have you found over the years, as your sound evolves, that sampling is a method you want to keep pushing?

Yes, indeed. It’s the origin of 99% of my favorite sounds of all time. There’s nothing like rearranging those melodies into never-ending loops. I can do that shit all day.



Friedrich Nietzsche, in section 213 of Beyond Good and Evil:

What a philosopher is, that is hard to learn because it cannot be taught: one must 'know' it, from experience- or one should have the pride not to know it. But nowadays all the world talks of things of which it cannot have any experience [namely, a priori knowledge, quantifiable and communicable scientific knowledge, or any-one-can-do-it DIY self-help books]...

...[A genuinely philosophical combination would be] of a bold and exuberant spirituality that runs presto and a dialectical severity and necessity...

...[But the ones who do not understand this combination] picture every necessity as a kind of need, as a painstaking having-to-follow and being-compelled. And thinking itself they consider something slow and hesitant, almost as toil, and often enough as 'worthy of the sweat of the noble'- but not in the least as something light, divine, closely related to dancing and high spirits. 'Thinking' and taking a matter 'seriously,' considering it 'grave'- for them all this belongs together: that is the only way they have 'experienced' it.

Artists seem to have more sensitive noses in these matters, knowing only too well that precisely when they no longer do anything 'voluntarily' but do everything of necessity, their feeling of freedom, subtlety, full power, of creative placing, disposing, and forming reaches its peak- in short, that necessity and 'freedom of the will' then become one in them.

Alignments.
Mothagesso.